Suffering a knee injury is among those deadly conditions that will interrupt a basketball player’s profession. While injuries can happen anytime, particularly in a fast-paced sport such as basketball, there are numerous methods you may guard your knee and protect against harm is best basketball knee pads.
Although basketball is not a full-contact game, playing with it usually entails taking your fair share of bumps and lumps.
Throughout a high-speed game, players perform quite near each other in an effort to block a ball. With much velocity movement, tight turns, and near contact, falls are an unavoidable part of the game.
Basketball courts are relatively unforgiving surfaces, Especially in comparison to the soft turf of a football or soccer field. In case your knees slam into them at high speed, an accident is unavoidable.
Your knees are a vital part of your basketball match, and if you treat them poorly, it might end your own playing.
Watch any NBA match nowadays and have a look at the thighs of the players. You may see very few bare knees! Everyone is wearing a thing: sleeves, braces, pads, pants. In a league in which players need to struggle through 82 games within a period of just 5 weeks, it’s very important to decrease the wear and tear as far as you can. Luckily, all of this equipment is available to recreational gamers too!
There are distinct explanations for why basketball players wear protective equipment on their knees:
- To lessen chronic pain resulting from the immense burden placed on the knees at basketball
- To stop bruises brought on by collisions and tough drops
- To give support following a substantial knee injury such as an ACL tear
In this guide, I am going to assist you to locate the knee pads, sleeves, or dentures which are best for every situation.
- Our Top Reviewed Picks
- 1. Nike Streak Dri-Fit Volleyball – Best Basketball Knee Pads
- 2. JMOKA Non-Slip Soft Knee Pads
- 3. Greneric Protective Knee Pads
- 4. Bodyprox Protective Knee Pads
- 5. HOMZHEN Sport Knee Pads
- 6. McDavid Knee Pad With Thick Gel Insert
- 7. Sborter Hex Knee Pads
- 8. McDavid 6440 Hex Knee Pads
- 9. REACHSTOP Leg Sleeve for Women Compression Basketball
- 10. COOLOMG Protective Knee Pads Basketball
- 11. AceList Crash Proof Knee Pads
- 12. McDavid 429X Knee Brace
- 13. Modvel 2 Pack Knee Compression Sleeve
- 14. Shock Doctor Maximum Support Compression Knee Brace
- 15. Mikasa 832JR Advanced Competition Kneepad
- What are Basketball Knee Pads?
- Difference between knee pads, knee sleeves, and knee braces
- Sleeves VS Braces VS Pads – What if you get?
- Does Wearing A Knee Pad Really Help?
- How To Choose A Knee Pad For Basketball
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Reviewed Picks
1. Nike Streak Dri-Fit Volleyball – Best Basketball Knee Pads
If you’re browsing for Nike knee pads basketball to guard your knees, then Nike Streak Basketball Knee Pads are your very best option. Produced with EVA shock-absorbing foam, these knee pads are designed for optimum protection and fit all-around your knee.
It sports Dri-FIT knit structure and ventilation zones around the back of the knee using the Nike regular to keep you cool if your knee begins to warm up. This guarantees good blood circulation and helps absorb shocks, and that means you’re deep into your basketball match. It includes an additional soft brushed inner liner to offer you extra relaxation for long-duration use.
2. JMOKA Non-Slip Soft Knee Pads
The pads around the JMOKA Non-Slip Soft Knee Pads are made from thickened anti-collision sponge that is approximately half an inch in depth. This provides great cushioning without being prohibitive. It’s held in place by elastic cuffs that are soft, moisture-wicking, and watertight. These are extremely easy to wear and remove so that you won’t have to devote a great deal of time when preparing in front of a game.
The item comes in 3 sizes (Small — S, Medium — M, and Large — L). S is the size that will work for kids ages 12 and under. You know you’ve got the ideal dimensions when it feels comfortable and protected but not painful. It shouldn’t stop your knee from bending when you run or walk.
3. Greneric Protective Knee Pads
Generic Protective Knee Pads bring you a mixture of exceptionally elastic and comfy materials, such as 70% cotton, 18% latex, 7% spandex, 5 percent sponge for this maximum relaxation fitting, and fantastic knee support.
The knee pads are equipped using a cut-out design that would not provide you with an idea of restraint once you squat, walk or even run. It includes adjustable elastic straps and Velcro closures that fit perfectly into your knees and also a massive assortment of knee dimensions. It helps you with all the blood circulation to guarantee fast recovery.
4. Bodyprox Protective Knee Pads
All these Bodyprox Protective Knee Pads are made from high-density foam measuring around 2 centimeters (over half of an inch). They’re a bit thicker than many of the ones on this listing. This option is for those that prefer a thicker mat which nonetheless allows for freedom of motion.
The fabric cuff has ample elasticity and invisibly into your knees to avoid slippage during extreme moves. It’s breathable and feels nice on your skin. You set them on and forget you have them. These knee pads offer a little bit of compression to prevent stiff muscles, alleviate knee pain, and enhance blood flow.
The Bodyprox Protective Knee Pads come in 2 dimensions (Small/Medium — S/M and Large- L). The S/M is for a leg circumference of 13.5-17.5 inches and the L for 17.5-20.5 inches. To quantify, place a measuring tape inch over your knee and then end it around that area to select the dimension.
5. HOMZHEN Sport Knee Pads
If you’re seeking athletic knee pads with knee protection for basketball, this one could be perfect. Its anti-collision attributes using cotton knee pads to compress leg sleeves. This elastic pad won’t limit your movement or athletic exercise.
For your benefit, in addition, it has an anti-slip role, elasticity acoustic group. It’s not hard to keep up with a breathable perspiration absorption substance, and it can dry quickly. You may use this for a lengthy time period with lasting Lycra material.
6. McDavid Knee Pad With Thick Gel Insert
The cushioning with this McDavid basketball knee pad is made from Sorbothane that’s a new name for a viscoelastic polymer material that offers excellent protection against vibration and shock. The padding isn’t thick at all but can certainly take a pounding.
The elastic that keeps this mat in your knee is made from neoprene and can be latex-free. It fits snug so I suggest going up one size if you’re in between sizes. It offers warmth and compression that helps with ailments like arthritis and enhances blood flow. Outer heavy-duty nylon enhances endurance. This thing will endure for many basketball games.
7. Sborter Hex Knee Pads
This really is a sleeve knee pad out of Sborter Hex. It features a Pull-on final layout, and it’s made out of Lycra combined with Hex Sponge Pads and all the anti-slip silicone gel, therefore it won’t come off because you can do your everyday activities.
It’s watertight & highly flexible, and you may use it in order to provide compression into a knee, knee, or shin. The hex pads are beneficial to encourage and decrease joint pains.
8. McDavid 6440 Hex Knee Pads
Rather than just one thick mat to cushion your knee, the McDavid 6440 Hex Knee Pads employs the distinctive HEX technology composed of lightweight hexagon cells. These cells adapt to the contour of their body area and supply support and cushioning. Each cell measures two millimeters and is created from a proprietary substance.
It employs the HydraVent hDc Moisture Management Technology about the cloth that pulls moisture away from the skin and allows it to evaporate quickly. Because of this, the regions covered by the knee pad remain dry and cool as well as the mat stays odor-free.
The elastic cloth holds the mat firmly in position and gives light compression to assist in knee pain relief. It’s extremely flexible and does not interfere with your moves.
McDavid developed the HEX technologies in 2004 and has since been using it not just on knee pads but also in sports attire such as tank tops and tights.
The McDavid 6440 comes in seven unique sizes to get a close fit (Youth, XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL). The broad array of sizes make this merchandise flexible. It’s possible to buy multiples of them to use in different parts of the body such as your elbow or shin. It comes packed as a set unlike the McDavid 410. I advise that you size up if you’re at the top end of this size range for a better match.
A longer version of the knee pad can be obtained. The McDavid 6646 Hex Knee Pads is another in case you would like to get more leg protection. The padding itself isn’t much more than that which is from the 6440 however, the extra material provides broader protection against scrapes and bruises.
9. REACHSTOP Leg Sleeve for Women Compression Basketball
If you’re especially searching for knee pads for basketball created out of spandex, then that one might be the correct version for you. This knee mat is completely made from spandex, so it’s more flexible and elastic.
They’re helpful to protect your knee from ripping, gut, and rip. It includes EVA pads using a lightweight feel & large elastic fitting. It’s also great with moisture absorption since it’s breathable. It is accompanied by an anti-slip silicone gel group to stop from slipping off. This knee pad will help keep your muscle heat and boost blood circulation to your knee through healing.
10. COOLOMG Protective Knee Pads Basketball
You will notice that the COOLOMG Protective Knee Pads utilize a Honeycomb pattern rather than a single thick mat for cushioning. This arrangement somewhat looks like the McDavid HEX 6440 and may be an option if you’re searching for a similar item.
Every single cell is produced out of EVA substance and protrudes more than this McDavid 6440. The plan makes it simple for the pad to adjust to the contour of the knees.
Polyester and spandex combine material that hugs your knee as a non-conductive silicone ring gives extra protection against slippage. It’s very lightweight and flexible. It will not interfere with your motion when you operate or make a dash for the ball when you have only forced a turnover.
It comes in five distinct sizes: XS (13-14 inches), S (14-15.5 inches), M (15.5-17 inches), L (17-18 inches), and XL (18-20 inches). Quantify your leg by placing a measuring tape 5 inches above your knee cap then wrap it around to find the circumference.
This knee pad also offers a longer variant available which offers extended coverage against bruises and scrapes on calves and thighs.
11. AceList Crash Proof Knee Pads
This recently constructed Shield Shaped PAD intends to bring the greatest comfort match to your knee. It’s produced with good fit material to guarantee the pad wrap around your knees with higher compression.
Apart from its advantages, in addition, it includes a cool look using a sporty feel. The mat is breathable, yet it provides you the tight, form-fitting compression which preserves joint stability and reduces pain from knee injuries. It’s highly elastic and will be certain you will not feel like there is a cloth that disturbs your knees in any way.
12. McDavid 429X Knee Brace
Although this isn’t always a knee sleeve, it will hold specific advantages that basketball players must think about, particularly in the pain relief and knee injury side of things since the knee could be quite a vulnerable place in basketball.
So, You might think that this is an attachment that Robocop could have worn to fight criminals, but sadly it is not. But, it does possess the robustness which Robocop has about security. Just without the firearms and explosives.
That said, the McDavid 429X is ideal for people who suffer from knee instability, tendonitis, delicate patellar tendons, and overall shaky knee work. It supports these advantages with attributes from the targeted side hinges to include stability and free motion, latex-free neoprene for thermal compression, and patella support which has a padded buttress to isolate and support the knee patella and several more relieving attributes.
For those people who are considering getting this particular solution, I would suggest purchasing it if you are afflicted with the above-mentioned knee issues or else it might be an expensive investment that you don’t basically require.
Subsequently, if you’ve got stated issues it really is a fantastic bit of kit and I genuinely think it would relieve a huge number of knee-related troubles. Even when you’re Robocop.
13. Modvel 2 Pack Knee Compression Sleeve
Providing some of the greatest youth knee pads for basketball that this large compression knee brace permits you to stabilize your motion and supports the recovery of effect.
This knee brace helps with arthritis pain relief and may be worn out daily as you can do your everyday tasks. The Modvel Knee sleeve is ideal for actions that involve a fantastic quantity of strain on the joints.
It sports an ergonomic design that allows this brace to support your knee without limiting your movement. It’s constructed from elastic and elastic material for your relaxation.
14. Shock Doctor Maximum Support Compression Knee Brace
A good deal of knee sleeves or dentures out there are fantastic for stimulating operation through blood circulation and preventing cramp and tiredness but in my estimation, it is equally as important to utilize something which has a keen focus on injury prevention and also the recovery process from an accident. The Shock Doctor knee brace does precisely this and does it extremely well!
It comes packaged with many innovative benefits that help fight ACL/PCL injuries, supports both the patella and sprains, and is a fantastic help for hypertension also. All variables are tremendously important to prevent during basketball because the inner workings of the game may impact said issues in a poor manner.
The Shock Doctor consists of various elements, 1 element being heavy bilateral dual hinges for increased aid and range of movement. Another is that the aluminum remains include brilliant stability alongside an X-fit strap method to guarantee an extremely secure fit that’s flexible. I mean that they seem bionic for a motive; they are intended to stop the worst form of sports accidents and this item is going to do precisely what it states in my view!
I really like this merchandise; it appears to be streamlined and lighter compared to other knee exercises which assist you to move far better. But at precisely the exact same time, in addition, it has incontrovertible preventative and protection elements set up to care for you. I will get this one as the guardian angel of knee braces for obvious reasons!
15. Mikasa 832JR Advanced Competition Kneepad
Mikasa kneepads are designed for young gamers and are popular because of their thick and demanding cushioning. The pads game elastic knit substance, which extends to accommodate different leg dimensions and enables leg motion. The material is mild, breathable, and antimicrobial, thereby preventing awful smells.
What are Basketball Knee Pads?
Basketball Knee pads would be the essential safety equipment for all basketball players, possibly you’re beginner or expert players. These protective garment bits function to protect your knees from harm. They can also help alleviate knee injuries’ recovery process by giving aid and decrease the strain in your knees. They’re produced with a foam-based cushion with an elastic sleeve that holds on your knee. A fantastic knee pad is featured with shock absorption if you happen to fall on the floor during playing.
Difference between knee pads, knee sleeves, and knee braces
Knee pads, knee sleeves, and knee pads provide different kinds of protection and support to your knee. You will observe these terminologies used interchangeably and sometimes, one product can serve a number of purposes. Let’s get to more details so that you may make an educated choice on what’s most appropriate to your requirements.
Knee sleeves are often made from tight but elastic material and supply added compression to your knees. Benefits include:
- Increases blood circulation which helps to heal following a workout or basketball match.
- Actively reduces pain through anxiety.
- Improves proprioception (recognition of their knee joints from the central nervous system)
Knee sleeves are particularly helpful if you would like to avoid future injuries or would like to reduce chronic pain on your knees. But if you’re recovering from severe injuries like an ACL tear, knee bends won’t be adequate.
The main purpose of a knee pad would be to provide cushioning. Consider it as a layer of gel or foam substance in addition to your knee cap to shield against bruising and absorb some of the effects through crashes. Knee pads generally often cover only the knee cap with a couple of inches of elastic material above and below it to fasten the mat into your knee. The elastic substance in certain knee pads can also offer compression that enhances blood circulation.
When it comes to shielding your knee from knee braces are a definite step up from simple sleeves. While knee bends mainly offer compression, knee exercises increase the firmness of the knees and supply the anterior knee and patella with outside support. Sewn-in support remains help to improve knee stability — hinges remove harmful hyperextension.
Knee braces are often used after accidents as part of their retrieval procedure. They help athletes avoid re-injuries and boost the assurance of basketball players. If you would like to obtain a knee brace, then be certain that you speak with your doctor to obtain the ideal kind for your particular injury.
Sleeves VS Braces VS Pads – What if you get?
So what exactly do you want in your particular case?
If you’ve got chronic pain at the knees, would like to accelerate retrieval, or are searching for a small increase in firmness, opt for knee sleeves.
If you’re coming from an injury to your ACL, MCL, etc., then proceed for a knee brace. Be certain that you speak with a doctor to ensure to make the appropriate brace to the harm.
But if you’re banging knees all of the time and desire to prevent knee contusions, opt for knee pads.
Does Wearing A Knee Pad Really Help?
Research printed in 2019 from Michael Schwarze in the Department of Orthopaedics at Hannover Medical School Germany verified the use of knee protection, especially a knee pad, which helps decrease the total force in the knee through the crash. The analysis aimed to give material for further research into the evolution of more sophisticated knee protection.
Do note that avoidance of injuries to the knee ligaments can’t Be achieved through protective equipment. Knee ligaments can tear without a wreck. Good training and exercise on how to properly land in your knees when you leap will play a much bigger part in prevention.
How To Choose A Knee Pad For Basketball
Shock Absorption And Flexibility
Start looking for shock-absorbing substances such as EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate), Sorbothane, sponge, or foam to the mat. Ample padding will decrease the pressure from an opponent bumping your knee and also the effect of inadvertently tripping on the ground and landing in your knee.
Thicker isn’t necessarily better. A very thick mat may interfere together with your moves. Thicker pads are more appropriate for basketball gamers who don’t run around up to have a greater prospect of landing in their knees when attempting to conserve a very low ball. You ought to find a pad that still permits motion and flexibility.
Comfort and Flexibility
Another important thing which you will need to take into account is the program and how comfy it is. Assess for the layout which works for your purpose and also the one which can stand daily usage. The plan shouldn’t limit your everyday motion and actions.
Follow the manufacturer’s manual to get the best size for your knee mat. A right-sized knee pad will ensure appropriate protection to your knee cap and will match properly around your knees to reduce slippage or intense tightness.
Start looking for the one which comes with high-heeled foam padding that provides superior performance. The superior foam cushioning has the capability to absorb moisture and supply better-cushioning support. Additionally, it provides you greater compression. It’s great if the basketball knee pad is made of spandex since it makes the mat more elastic and watertight.
Now that you know the key features to search for in fantastic basketball knee pads, let’s examine the very best basketball knee pads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do Basketball Players Wear Rubber Bands On Their Knees?
Basketball players use rubber bands in their knees to help steer clear of minor accidents such as cuts or loopholes and soften the effect from falling or landing. The compression also helps by improving blood circulation which can stop cramps and fatigue.
What Knee Pads Do NBA Players Wear?
NBA players wear knee pads which are slim, compressed, and typically long it covers a huge proportion of their lower knee, knee and upper shin. A perfect example is the McDavid Hex Compression knee sleeves.
Does Basketball Ruin Your Knees?
Basketball, when performed without appropriate recovery measures, can be bad for the knees. This includes inflammation becoming due to prolonged, repeated leaping and extra action in your knees. A frequent injury is referred to as patellar tendonitis (jumper’s knee) that, if left untreated, may lead to continuing pain during and after action.
How Long Do NBA Players Ice Their Knees?
Although I can’t speak for each NBA player, what I could say is that icing knees need to be performed in bouts. The very best approach to do so is to put something that’s freezing cold (ice or frozen peas) on the inflamed region for 10-20 seconds, then take it off for a couple of minutes and repeat this procedure for 10 minutes.
After going through all these testimonials and highlights of their best basketball knee pads, we think you’re all set to go and get yourself a fantastic version to back up your knee and basketball gambling.
Make sure it’s made from elastic and high compression substances, particularly spandex and polyester. Start looking for high-density foam padding that provides great support. They must be flexible and pliable to match perfectly to a knee and also help with blood circulation.
The size is also an important variable as the best match knee pad will provide you tight compression to guarantee relaxation, non-toxic, and protect against skin immunity. Last, you need to check to get a practical layout that is suitable for your purpose and won’t confine daily motion and actions.
Apart from these significant attributes, you’re able to start looking for the goods which also cater to your own additional tastes, including brands, layouts, color, etc but make sure you match the things you need from the three variables above to have a decent item. Love basketball and happy shopping!
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- ► MAXIMUM PROTECTION & PAIN RELIEF: High elastic fabric and thick honeycomb pad, protecting you against scratches and impact on your knee; Use as a...
- ► OUTSTANDING QUALITY & MAXIMUM COMFORT: Mixed fabric of polyamide and spandex, exquisite design technology, light smooth & high elastic fitting,...
- ► UNIQUE DESIGN: * Honeycomb Crashproof Pads*--conform to your knee providing ultimate flexibility and protection. *Dual-Layer Wicking*--keeps...
- ► MULTIPLE USE: Our knee sleeves are ideal for all outdoor activities and all kinds of sports, such as basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball,...
- ► 100% MONEY-BACK or FREE EXCHANGE GUARANTEE: Buy the item with confidence! Either you love it or get full refund! Just let us know what the problem...
- Superior Materials:High density environmental EVA materials which is Non-toxic surely there is no harm to your body, yet it's durable means it can...
- Unique Design:Modern human motion design, EVA net structure pads provides average Shock absorption, Maximum benefit reduces your damage during...
- Adjustable & Stretchy:This Knee Sleeve pads can adjust according to your waistline so that it can perfectly fit for your body, Thickening structure...
- Easy to wear: Silicone non-slip strips on the top and middle of the pads let you wear it freely, and it provide with three sizes, it is easy to take...
- Unisex & Fit for most sports:Suitable for both male and female sports lovers, Kids / Teens / Adults, Specially designed for outdoor skiing, inline...
- Size Details: X-Small for 4-7 years old (Up Thighs: 7.5''-10.2'', Down: 6.7''-9.4''). Small for 7-12 years old (Up Thighs: 10.6''-15.2'', Down:...
- Brethable & Skin-friendly: Made of high quality cotton and sponge, our knee pads are soft, flexible, moisture wicking, comfortable and no sense of...
- Stretchy & Anti-slip: Stopping to pull the knee pads back up is frustrating to say the least, our knee pads feature with good elasticity, they can fit...
- Effective Protection: Thickened and high-density sponge knee pads keep the shock absorption protection, provide great support for the knee and...
- Extra Knee Support For All Sports: Great for running, climbing, riding, yoga, football, basketball, badminton, tennis, dancing, breakdance, ice skate,...
- INJURY PREVENTION - High density independent cellular gasket design, the multi mutually supporting cell foam will provide cushion for external...
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY - uunumi volleyball knee pads made from high-density polyester Lycra fabric, rapid perspiration, fast drying and good...
- NON-SLIP INNER SILICONE STRIP- This compression knee sleeve Embedded 2pc elastic slip strips, prevent Leg Sleeve being loose when movement, and it is...
- EXTRA KNEE SUPPORT FOR ALL SPORTS - it's mainly designed for contact sports: basketball football baseball hockey lacrosse paintball soccer etc, we...
- CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE SIZE - This compression leg sleeve suitable for women,men, boys and girls with 4 size(S,M,L,XL). Please refer to the size...
- INJURY PREVENTION - High density independent cellular gasket design, the multi mutually supporting cell foam will provide cushion for external...
- Keep Your Elbows, Forearms, And Upper Arms Compressed with our ultra comfortable fabric that gives you support while still allowing you to retain your...
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY - Keep Cool & Dry with advanced hDc Moisture Management Tech
- ORDER NOW - You have no risk our 100% happiness guarantee!
- ORDER NOW - You have no risk our 100% happiness guarantee!
- SIZING: Unlike neoprene, the Sports Knee Support NBA is designed with a 3D AirKnit material that is contoured to the shape of your knee and must be...
- PERFORMANCE: From crossovers to slam dunks, athletes demand stability and support from their knee joints on the court. The Sports Knee Support NBA...
- STABILITY: Targeted compression and gentle massage provide support to the joint and helps prevent excessive strain. 360 degrees of compression...
- COMFORT: 3D Airknit technology is everything neoprene is not - lightweight, breathable and anatomically-contoured for a perfect fit.
- TRUST: Officially licensed Sports Knee Support NBA excels in performance and is the preferred solution of the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic...
- Knee Protection - Our volleyball knee pads adopts a thickened EVA material pad inside, with shock absorption and anti-collision. This design can...
- High Quality Material - Good elasticity, and breathable fabric, fast-dry and absorbing sweat, lightweight. Elastic cuffs can prevent knee sleeves from...
- Ergonomic Design - Sports knee pads are designed according to the characteristics of human knee joint structure and sports. Suited for adolescents who...
- Multifunction - Professional knee pads for meniscus tear, arthritis, ACL, joint pain relief, sports injury recovery. Widely used in many sports such...
- Unisex - Universal for men and women. Please refer to our size chart to selection. Available in a variety of colors, which are very suitable for women...
- PERFECT SUPPORT & PRORECTION: Beister knee braces with excellent lengthened 3D design provide a perfect 360° fit for comprehensive protection and...
- PAIN RELIEF & FAST RECOVERY: Our knee sleeves with true graduated compression can promote blood circulation and oxygen flow to relieve knee and calf...
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Our knee sleeves are designed with elastic compression straps on the top, which can keep your sleeves in place without sliding down no...
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Suitable for all activities and exercises that require to use your any joints a lot such as Basketball, Volleyball, Football,...
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer 100% no risk money back guarantees if you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and...
- RESISTANT AND DURABLE - Made with the highest standards to ensure durability, withstand harsh work environments, and save time and money on having to...
- COMFORTABLE GELFIT ™ - Unique gel cushion and foam design embraces the natural shape of the knee and upper shin, maximizing pressure distribution...
- STAY ADJUSTED - Combination elastic/EVA/buckle thigh and calf straps comfortably hold their place without cutting off circulation. Kneepad never...
- MOBILITY - Thigh support keeps the knee ergonomically centered within the kneepad, so your range of motion is not compromised. Our design provides...
- PREMIUM MANUFACTURING - Made with abrasion-resistant 1680D fabric, rugged double-injected shell with non-slip rubber and shatter-resistant plastic....